Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce in the UK (LCCUK) is a non-profit organization founded in 2007. Almost 40 companies and individuals are members of the chamber representing British, Lithuanian and International Business and operating in Business Consulting, Construction, Property Development, Wholesale & Retail, Transport & Logistics, Accounting, Tax & Legal services, Banking, Manufacturing and other business fields.
LCCUK promotes business partnerships between the members, supports distribution of experience gained in the UK, moreover, on constant basis organizes business events, workshops, and provides fundamental information which is vital to business start ups and developing companies.
- Promote business relations between Lithuania and the UK
- Provide a forum for an exchange of views among English and Lithuanian speaking business people in the UK, as well as governmental and non-governmental institutions in the UK
- Create networking opportunities in the UK and Lithuania
- Represent economic interests of the members and develop various economic projects
- Cooperate with other Lithuanian Chambers of Commerce and Business Clubs operating in foreign countries
LCCUK closely cooperates with Lithuanian Embassy, Lithuanian City Club, London Chamber of Commerce, Danske bank, Newham council, Business Link and with other relevant organizations supporting business exposure and development.
LCCUK is opened for every single one making business decisions regardless an expansion of a company – entrepreneurs, business owners, managing directors, partners, also private traders and consultants.
Membership in the LCCUK is also made dependant on:
- Registration and membership fees
- 2 referees (or a Board decision).
If you needed any additional information regarding LCCUK activities, membership benefits, fees and the procedure of becoming a member, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
If you are willing to apply for membership and join LCCUK right now, please click here.